Jan 29, 2008

Catch Up

Hello all!

It's been a while. The problem is, I have many things to blog - these sporadic thoughts during the day - but I forget. Been pretty busy with Caribou and school, so here are some updates:

- Got "employee of the quarter" award - which means I received an awkward fitting teal polo to wear at work, with something uncomfortably embroidered on the back

- Started classes: I'm sure I'll be citing things from my Christian Ethics class here soon

- I actually got an iPhone for Christmas...well, the plan was the gift. But I'm on a family plan still, and we were already AT&T customers, so it was cheaper

- Found a great place to eat downtown: Humble Pie - thanks to Dan Hawkins

- Put up pics on Facebook of Luke and I in Greece and Turkey

More to come.

No comments: